If you are a member of law enforcement or another government agency and wish to request specific user information via an official legal process, please provide as much information as possible to help us identify the relevant account(s) and/or transaction(s) in question. We are unable to process overly broad or vague requests.
Any official legal request should also include the following information so that we can verify its origin:
- Agency name
- Agency official email address
- Agent name and badge/ID number
- Agent official email address
- Agent Phone number (+ extension, if applicable)
- Verifiable physical return address
- Case reference number or other case identifying parameter
Please note that acceptance of legal process via these channels is for convenience and does not waive any objections including, but not limited to, lack of jurisdiction, lack of verification of subpoena, or proper service. Requests submitted through email will result in a faster response, as mail may cause delays.
Give A Hand will not respond to correspondence sent by non–law enforcement/government agencies, or individuals to the addresses above.