About this fundraiser

i decided to start a fundraiser after coming home from the hospital and the reality of the expenses from my open heart surgery began arriving in our mail box. I am 80 years old. My husband and I have no income other than Social Security. So far the medical bills are $335,000+. We have a mortgage on our home as well as the other expenses involved in owning your home. 
Insurance is expected to pay 80% of most of the medical bills, which leaves us with the remaining 20% + other incidentals insurance doesn’t pay. We have come up with a $75,000.00 figure which would help tremendously. 
The smallest donations add up and any amount you donate will be greatly appreciated.

God bless and thank you.

Organized by

Priscilla Wellstingle

Hampton, GA, USA